INVESTIGATOR DEVELOPMENT CORE
The goal of the IDW is to support the first two aims of the RCMAR programs: 1) Increasing the number of researchers who focus on the health of minority elders; and 2) Enhancing the diversity in the professional workforce by mentoring minority academic researchers for careers in minority elder health research.
- NIH Diversity Resources Portal
- Free research mentor training materials From the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- NIH Office of Research on Women’s Health Career Development Page
- NIH Office of Research on Women’s Health mentoring resources page
- NIA LINKS: Minority Research & Training
- Inside NIA Blog: Learn About Support for Researchers from Diverse Backgrounds